Who doesn’t need to squeeze more productive time out of their day? Please join us for a lunch and learn session at OfficeSlice in Sherman Oaks on how to be more productive. This will be a lively and interactive discussion that will give you actionable tips that you can use immediately. We will cover:
- How to find more time in your day
- How to prioritize and do the right things
- How to get going when your get-up-and-go got up and went
- How to manage overwhelm
Our guest speaker will be Catherine Morgan, founder of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc. Catherine coaches entrepreneurs and small business owners helping them to create clarity and confidence, find focus, and move forward. Continue reading
Off the Cliff – Is There a Net? Getting Your Business Started
Please join us for a lively discussion about how you can get past your blocks and actually START your business.
Catherine Morgan, the founder of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc., will be our presenter. In addition to being a business coach to consultants through her company, Catherine works with Carol Roth, the New York Times bestselling author of The Entrepreneur Equation, and manages Carol’s award-winning blog, Business Unplugged™.
You will learn some techniques for:
- Getting past fear – how to identify what is stopping your progress, and how to work through it
- Stepping into your power – how to reclaim your skills and expertise, and embrace being a business owner
- Surviving the emotional rollercoaster – how to spend less time in “the dips” and more time being happy and productive
- Connecting with others to support yourself and your business – why some of the connections you should make might surprise you
This will be a fun and interactive presentation suitable for anyone looking to start a business – or any existing business owner needing an energy boost. Continue reading