If you’re overworked and under resourced in your job or business, you might think that is just the way it is.
Kristeen Barth says, “There is so much we can do as individuals and we have more power than we realize.” Kristeen Barth began her career in IT and later pursued coaching certification. Over time, she was able to move to HR and work in leadership development. She coaches clients on having a healthier relationship with work, including identifying limiting beliefs and inner “saboteurs” that can block forward progress.
Career transition expert Catherine Morgan and women’s empowerment expert Susan Eckstein talk with Kristeen Barth about:
- What stories you may be telling yourself (and how you can write a different story)
- How to set boundaries at work with your boss and team
- How to improve employee productivity
- How to stop “shoulding” and “wronging” yourself
- How to design a life that works for you
How to ask for what you want In short, we don’t get what we don’t ask for.